Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wild Night :)

Ughhhhhh, I feel like crap. :(

Got home at like 3:30 and felll asleep in the hallway :p. Mom found me there at 7 this morning and made me get up. So all I've been doing for the past hour is EATING. I've already gone through two bowls of cereal, 4 chocolate chip cookies, and a bag of Chex Mix. :( I feel like I'm gonna puke. Oh, and this is so going to help my abs for softball. NOT! :(

Soooo, anyway, about the baseball game last night. It kinda morphed into this whole party thing.

The game itself was kinda disappointing. If I didn't have my 3 Chickas it would have been a total flop.  All the hot boys were actually playing, so it was really boring. And the whole "big group" thing never really materialized. The only people who came were Kellie&Will (who, btw, didn't do ANYTHING. Will didn't even hold her hand. Wow, just wow.) Tara, and this guy with light blonde hair whos in none of my classesss (unfairness!! he's cuteee) named Marcus, and some random girl named Bella. SKIPPER DIDN'T COME!!! :(
I just hung out with my BFF's (Nina, Mirriam and Kal) the entire game cuz everyone else is just toooo pathetic, hahaha. It was actually really fun cuz we went over to Nina's apartment b4 the game to get all prettty-ied up.
 To show our spirit, we all wore this really funny outfits to SCHOOL!!!!! (it's the first game of the season; they start early) we all wore baseball jerseys from our BF's, (or, in my case, Brody's...and in Nina's case, one of her guy-friends cuz of tht whole "luv-triangle" thing...)  The jerseys were kind of ugly so we made them a little more feminine by tying leather belts with pink buckles around them. we wore them over black leggings too and then little boots and we actually looked really hawt. :) Then we sprinkled glitter in our hair.
At Nina's, after school, we upped the look even more with Kal putting her signature smoky-eyes on all of us!!!! I <3 that girl!! :).Then Mirriam showed us how to bunch up the jerseys so tht they wouldn't be sooo baggy. :)
We looked awesome and I'm pretty sure tht a couple kids missed catches cuz they were too busy staring. :). Hahahhaha, maybe that's exageration, but watevs.
we were flirting with all the boys in the dugout until like the 8th inning when the coach finally told them to "shut up, let the chicks do something by themselves, and get ur heads in the gamee!!!" I didn't see wat the problem was cuz they ended up winning 7-4.
Sooo, the game ended at 10 but we didn't feel like going home. Since Nina's parents weren't home she offered to have everyone over at her place. So we all went and a bunch of kids from the team and Kellie and Will had to go home! :) Muahahaha.
Kal is a pro at throwing parties. We all went over to CVS before going to Nina's s that we could buy supplies (e.g., Mountain Dew, TONS of Red Bull, Coke, Mentos, Skittles, a jumbo bag of Sour Patch Kids, airhorns, silly string, and 5 containers of whipped cream.) The boys were acting like retards as usual, hardly paying for any of it. Kal didn't really care since she's like filthy rich kinda cuz her dad is like the head of something (erhm. awkward :p) Sooo, anyway, we got all our stuff and went over to Nina's.
We piled into the living room and then everything kinda fades into this blur of sugar and caffiene. I think we were  playing Truth or Dare and A LOT of shocking drama was revealed... that I'm not gonna share just in case someone actually starts reading this, which isn't really likely. And then we were playing Spin the Bottle and things got a little crazy and I think I was making out with a sophomore who's name was either Miles or Billy, I kinda forget and one of the boys put all the Mento's in one of the Coke bottles and it exploded and we all couldn't stop laughing and it was pretty funny but really messy and I was really confused :p. And when we finally ran out of Red Bull and candy at around 12, we decided it was time to go pranking. So we grabbed about 12 rolls of toilet paper from Nina's cellar and grabbed a bunch of other supplies. Then we all ran outside. Me and my BFF's have got the absolute best prank plans.
First, we went straight to Nina's cranky old betch of a neighnor and TP her lawn and her house, then we started honking the air horns, waking a bunch of people up. When we were running away, we squirted silly string all the way down the street. We finally got back home and couldn't stop laughing for nearly twenty minutes, I swear to god, it was hilarious. Them Mirriam found a movie, i think it was the Hangover, that Nina had bought on Netflix or something like that idk. So we all settled down to watch. And we took turns doing our traditiion, which is spraying whipped cream into each others mouths. I got nearly half a can before collasping into giggles and spewing some of it all over the living room :) I'm not sure what happened after that, but we were all watching the movie but kinda half asleep. When I woke up at 3 Kal and this boy who was so totally not her boyfriend were making out on the couch and I felt sorta dizzy and confused. Then I saw Mirriam curled up in the corner kissing Matt. Nina was half-asleep on the floor, eating whipped cream from the last container. "Nina!" I half whispered. "What time is it?" She sat up blearily and whipped out her phone, gazing blankly at the numbers on the screen. "Uh... 3." She muttered.
"Damn!" i shouted. I grabbed Kal's arm and pulled her away from the not-her-boyfriend guy. She looked confused, and her makeup was all smeared. "Whaddaya want???" She hissed. Not-her-boyfriend dude just looked confused. Mirriam saw us and pulled away from Matt, whispering something to him, and joined us. "Guys, we gotta go. Kal, it's like 3 hours past ur curfew." Thanks to Kal's hard-partying ways, her parents had imposed a strict midnight curfew on her.
This news woke Kal up fast "LET'S GO!" She screamed.
We sprinted all the way home, and that's when I fell alseep in the hallway. And now I'm writing this blog and eating potato chips doing a hundred crunches. :)
As Kal always says... "A Wild Night!"

~~~Ruby <333~~~

P.S Cupcake Party tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I can stay awake :p.

No comments:

Post a Comment