Thursday, March 24, 2011

Operation Luv :)

They are dating and it's all my fault.

Will & Kellie, Will & Kellie, Will & Kellie..... blecchhh!!!! It even sounds horrible.

ITS ALL MY FAULT. I was the one who set it up and egged them on. So farking masochistic :(
Okay. Okay. Okay. It's okay!!! Because I've still got my sekret weapon... Skipper! :) Now that Will is gone 100% for sure Skipper is my new target. Intiating Operation Luv! :)

He's in three of my classess and he sits next to me in one. I'm gonna have to go up to 10 on the Flirt-O-Meter hehehe. There is no way I'm losing Skip too. A Camson alway, ALWAYS, achieves her goals. Goal #1: Get Skipper to like me. I've got 2 back ups- Brody and Cooper. Brody because he always wants to be my lap partner and he's super sweet so I think he likes me. Cooper because there was that whole drama with him (blergghhh) cuz he liked my in 7th grade and I didnt like him, and then I liked him earlier this year and he didn't!!!! The IRONY!! I picked him cuz if he liked me before there's a chance he'll like me again...Right?

Tomorrow: baseball game!! I'm going with the girrllieess!!! (Including Kellie urhghrh)

Satuday: Cupcake Partayyy!!! :) Ha! I've stil got that over STUPID KELLIE and even more STUPID WILL. I was talking to them and this freshman named Lewie after practice today, and they are all so farking happy. Even worse, today Kellie is acting all super cool and she's so not. Pathetic!!

OMG. I just read this and realized I sound like a JEALOUS BETCH. :(

So, anyway, I've got to get Skipper to like me. Deadline: May 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment