Sunday, March 20, 2011

My New Blog! :)

Heyyy! It's me, Ruby, your favorite chicka!! (right??) It's my very first official post on my very first official blog and i feel very first-y and official right now so ya!! Woo! I know that i should be all like "yah-woot-woot-i-got-a-blog-a-real-live-blog-ohh-ya-behold-the-awesomeeenesss!" or whatever. but im not going to cuz im just not That Type of Person... anyyywayyy, SO (so) sooo....

my life is soooo boringggg! it's not even funny! well maybe it is funny to the outside observer but DEF not to mee!! ahahaha. Hopefully the blog shall make it more interestingg! Although that doesn't really make logical sense because a) the blog is about my life, so b) if my life isn't interesting the blog won't be intersting either! awwww! *cries in dissapointment-ed-ness*

(behold my awessomeely logical intellectual-ness BTW hahahha)

Anyywayyy....

Rule for the Blog:

1) Let's keep this blog a peaceful zonee pleasee! no fighting/gossiping/mockery/general meanness within this internett sitee!! and i seriously mean it!! ik how it feels to b bullyyyeeddd :'(
2) it will all be amazzzzinnggg. Duhhh!!

3) There will be picss!!!!!!! and videos!!!!!! of me!!!!! and my friends!!! and my familyy!!! (welll, maybe not the family part :P )

4) I will be totally awesomeee and HONEST and not lying to make my life sound cooler even if it is totally pathetic someetimeess. (ehrm.) but seriously, i'm gonna be honestttt. Brutal, bitcheezzz!!! :)

5) Okay, this is the most important one and that is that there will be NO TALKING of the....uh... certain thing....that happeneedd last year. OH MY GOSH i just want to get away from it for once without people all looking at me funnny all the time. I mean, it was one (!) day, it's not like I'm alwayssss some creeper or anything! hahahah, but im not even joking, i just want to get away from it all. I know that sounds like a vacation brochure or something....whatevs!! :] Anyyywayyyss, I wanna make sureeeee that no oneee comments about the uhhh Certain Thing!! If u do soo there will be consoquencess!!! >:( ***makes serious officially face***

Kkkkk, so that's the first officiall bloggg!!! waddyaa think??? probs no comments since I haven't gotten any bloggg names yet! ;( But hopefully people will come seee my site! The Bloggieddnessesss will be nown to alll!!!!!

****feels dorky :P *****
****leaves*****

No comments:

Post a Comment