Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cupcakes + Will + Kellie = Confusion!!!

Sorry that I didn't write yesterday... but the laptop EXPLODED!!!!! It dieddd! Hahaha, jk, but seriously it broke and wouldn't turn on. So my techwhizzz dad had 2 reboot it or whatever!! Soo... anyway that's why I didn't write yesterday. I'm gonna keep writing and hopefully someday someone will finally start reading thiss :)

So, guess what?? Apparently, today I was invited to a Cupcake Party. I know, it sounds realllllly weird! But some freshman and sophomores asked me, and I didn't want to turn them down since I'm younger and stuff, so it would be kind of rude.. right??? Anywayyyyyy.... I was alll like "What's a Cupcake Party? It sounds retarddedd!!!" But then my friend, Marlie, is all like "nooooo, nope u stupiddheadd (ok she didn't say "stupiddheadd" but u know wat I mean) and she said cupcake parties is where we all bring in cupcakes and taste them to see whose is best, and whoever loses has to drink/eat/do/kiss  whatever/whoever we want!!!!! And the winner gets to pick whatever we do next, like movies/parties/dancing or whateverrr!!!! It soundss awesomee!!! And when I told my friend Kristy she FLIPPED OUT!!! SHe was all like "omgomgomg u got invited to a cupcake parttyy!!! I farking hate u!! Only like, 4 8th graders get 2 go!!!! No fair betcchh!!!" It was hilarious

But this really freaky depressing thing happened today I'm so sad. :(

OK, Will doesn't like me anymoree!!!! I'm so sadmadbad and I don't even know why!!! I mean, it's not like I even was into Will at all. He's like a brother, but not anything more. Am I a sick, twisted, JEALOUS little girl for wanting him back?!?!? I mean, it was like, as long as he liked me it was okay and I could do whatever. But now that I lost him, I want him back more then anything. Does that even make sense??? I don't even know. It's like that quote, "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence." when I had Will I didn't want him, but now that he's gone I'm starting to realize how cute/funny/sweet/nice he was. I am MESSED UP!!!! :(

What's even worse is that he likes Kellie. Kellie, of all people!! And he's going to ask her out TOMORROW!!!! That blonde glossified freak is so crazzaayy and farking violent. EVEN WORSE, I'm FRIENDS with her. She walked up to me and was like "do u like Will, cuz I do!" and I was alll confused. THE ONLY REASON WILL LIKES HER IS BECAUSE SHE LIKES HIM!!! he was always a sucker for attention, and now she's flirting with him like CRAZY and she's practically flinging herself at him and he farking fell for it! :( But THE WORST THING IS THAT IT'S MY FAULT!! I was teasing him and I was all like "shouldn't you be talking to Kellie?" and he said, "fine i'm gonna ask her on a date." OMGOMGOMG i want to dieee.

This suckss!!! Oh well, there's still the Cupcake Party.

And Skippper will be at the Cupcake Party. Things actually don't look so bad...

I have to go to dance practiceee!!!! :( Byeeeee <3

Luv,

~~~Ruby~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment