Friday, March 25, 2011

My Bff's :D

Soooo, I'm goin 2 the baseball game with a huge group of people!! Including Will and Kellie and Tara who is getting really annoying. She just got turned down by the boy named Tanner, hahah! She thinks she's so cool but she's NOT. :p
Oh, I better explain about my BFF's and what a lot of narrow-minded ppls call a "clique." There's me, of course, the hot redhead :) hahahhaa.
Then there's Kal, my bff since I was in kindergarden. She looks a lot like Avril Lavigne, which is either good or bad from anyone's perspective. She has long blonde hair with a streak of pink, blue eyes always framed by a bunch of mascara and black eyeliner, while she somehow manages to NOT look raccoon-y . She's always the life of the party!!! If u ever feel like doin sumthing bad, Kal's ur girl! :) She's always bouncing between boys, and right now she's dating this freshman named Marshall who's an absolute dream...not to sound jealloouss!! :) hahahhaah. Nxt comes Mirriam. She reminds me of a china doll, with her pale, polished skin, big blue eyes, and long black hair. Mirriam is like the exact opposite of Kal: Calm, peaceful, serene, and respectful. Maybe that's why there so close; they balance each other out. Mirriam has been dating her boyfriend Matt since 5th grade!!!!! That's 3 freaking years!! Most relationships in our group last a couple months at most. But, contrary to what you would think, Mirriam and Matt's relationship never gets stale. They're always doing something; planning some new trip, going on dates, having fun...They're like a match made in heaven, the perfect couple. Our clique group has gotten so used them as a couple, we say their names together like one word: Mirriamandmat.
Nina is sooo pretty. She as chocolate-colored hair and caramel eyes. She's very tan, thanks to her Mexican heritage. Nina's the type of "one-of-the-guys" girl that boys are CONTSANTLY secretly crushing on. She's completely full of bubbly, happy, light-hearted fun. She can make light of any bad situation. But she's also completely lay-backed and relaxed, never flipping out or getting mad. (Well... she does have something of a penchant for starting drama.) Right now she's involved in this messy luv triangle thing with two of her good guy friends.
The four of us make up the besssttt group ever. Ruby and Kal and Mirriam and Nina... we've been friends 4ever and we'll stick together 4ever!!! :)
Anywayyyy, Operation Luv is going GREAT!!!! First of all, I seriously think Brody and Skipper are into me. I think **fingers crossed*** that Skipper will be at the game tonight, even though he's a runner and Brody's a football player. Soooo, anyway, Skipper was flirting with me a lot and so was Brody. I think I'm going to ask one of them out soon. Buttttt the only problem is that Skipper is Kellie's ex and u should never go out with one of ur friends ex's.... it's a recipe for awwwkwwarrddneess TRUST ME!!! Just ask me and me or Tara.... ***embarrassed giggle***
So, Cupcake Party tomorrow!!!!! :) I'll report more laterr!! :) I gotta go get ready for the movvieess!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment