Monday, September 12, 2011

More from Me, the Red Ruby Queen

So. I've got some very bad newsg.
I lost my password for both Twitter and mah email. which sucks, like, BIG TIME. :'(.
Skool was completely boringgg as usual. :(. Got our history quizzes back and guess who got an A????? Baaaaaam, baby! :DDDD
Chior SUCKED big time. Might get demoted from Honors. Oooooh, like I care. Big f****ing whoop, its boring anyway cuz our new "vocal instructor" won't let us talk when we're doing sectionals. :(
Got new seats in math & guess who I sit next to now?? You guessed it, mah boyyyyfriendddd!!! DOUBLE BAAAAAAM!
Lunch (with the chickas) good times az always.
Yaaaaah, so that was skool for ya. Pretty boring but WATESVAS! i mean what do u expect from skool, an amusement park!
ok. sorry.                           awkward.
after skool (i didnt go to v-ball cuz of finger whoop whoop NOT in mood)
Skyped friends.
Ate yogurt.
Did homework.





Ya, you know my life is pretty damn exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, lies, lies, lies, whatever!

Sorry for all the complete randomness but I'm bored out of my mind. Like literally. :P

Loveeee----------------
Ruby C! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment