Monday, October 10, 2011

Shocking Dramatic Revelationsss!!!!

Hello! It's me again! Aren't you just overjoyed i'm finallllyyyy posting again???!! Hehe. Now, good news. Got back on my twitter!!! :D Still locked out of email, sadly. Anyway, more SHOCKING events have been going on in my life, which is more like a soap opera then a sitcom by now...


ok,  there's something im going to say that will probably change my life forever. Still no followers(hehe), so i'm just gonna spill the beanz on here. bcuz honestly, if i don't tell someone, even if it's just the blogosphere, about this then i'm literally just going to explode. ok, well here goes...


I THINK I'M HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH MAX HILKIN.


Yes. U heard me. Not Skipper. Max fricking Hilkin: an 8th grader&star quarterback with gorgeous curly dark hair and chocolate-colored eyes. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.


K, so maybe i might possibly calm down if i list out what happened:


HOW MY LIFE WENT FROM PERFECT TO INSANE:


1. I joined this after-school club called the Student Government. My girls are in it, and so is Skipper, Will, etc. It's from both the HS and the middle skool, so there are 7&8 graders there too. Well, 4 some reason, even tho i'm not a Pres, all the 8 graders like LOVE me. they started constantly txting me & inviting mee over. honestly, it was annoying. But there was two that stood out. The first one is my new bffffff, Melody Anders. And the second one was...Max.


2. K, so u know those romance cliches that r like luv-at-first-sight. Honestly, that's what happened with me and Max. The moment I saw him, I was attracted to him. I couldn't help it. At first, I didn't care. I think tons of guys are attractive, but I still love Skipper.


3. Well, ok, this part is kinda my fault. And it's where things started to go wrong. So Max & I were assigned to the same community service project. And we started talking, mostly about the project. But I noticed he was flirting with me. Like seriously flirting with me. He kept touching me and stuff. & Then (my first major mistake) I gave him my #. &&& u can kinda tell how things went from thereee....

4. Skipper hates Max and keeps talking about how he's gonna beat him up and he said that Max is totally in luv with me... But he still thinks that I hate Max bcuz a) i am careful around skip, and b) I always tell him Max is annoying.


I FEEL LIKE SUCCCHHHHH A TERRIBLE BITCH! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! I THINK I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT AND MAYBE MY FEELINGS WILL CHANGE, but everyday i just like him more and i don't know what to do.

Ok, so that stuff bothers me so much i'm just going to move on. Back to my beeeloveddd lists:

  • Skool--NOT good. I was this close from getting demoted from Honors Choir, but saved my self just in time. As for science, things are going terrible and i keep bombing the quizzess but i think i got a good grip on the latest stuff so iz all good. :P i have B's in science, history, and math. Accchhhh!!!! Trying to fix my gradeess, but it's super hard. :( Plus i have a couple of HUGE projects all due soon so.......yup.
  • Sports- VB has been going pretty well, that is until last game. I don't know what happened, but I played TERRIBLY. I told the coach I was sick, honestly i was and i threw up after the game, so she's not mad; but i still feel horrible!! Not to mention that this week coaches r coming all the way from Chicago "evalute" us for this elite college volleyball prep camp in Colorado--and only like one freshman gets to go and only if they are like super amazzzinggg. So i'm kind of nervous for that. but i'm even more nervous (and excited) for this weekend--CHAMPIONSHIPS. I'M GOING TO DO AMAZING, I CAN ALREADY TELL!!! (sorry, just prepping mahself (: You know I gots to be ready!)
  • Social Life--Life is gooood with the gurliezzz!!! Kal's recovering from her prego scare, Mir is bak into the group with warm arms after she got her rebound, and Nina has a steady boyfriend instead of like 200 flirt relationsshipppsss. I'm considering asking them for advice about the whole Max thing, but i think they might tell Skip or something and if they did i would literally just dieee. :(. We're planning a bonfire party at Kal's this Friday--super excitedd!!!! <3

Sooo, yups. I've got some other msicellaneous babbless for the blogosphere. If you haven't checked out whatmelissathinks.wordpress.com in a while, go there NOW. i mean seriously. (Well, when you're done reading myy stufffsss <3) She hasn't posted in a super long time but we been emailing and she said a post (plus a possible comments contest!!! *squeal!*) is coming soon so it's good times. i'm still suppppaaeerr dissapointed with the whole zerooo-followers deal, but whatesas. I'm trying to get the word out there...maybe join some more social networks. None of my girlz have Twitter, just Facebook, which is a MAJOR dissapointment, but they might join soon so ***woot woot!*** LOLZZZZ <3 If I get a follower I'm gonna do something kool like a contest or somethinggg. How sweeett would that b???? haahahaha. OHHHH, & i might start putting some Hairstyle How-To's cuz like, not 2 brag, but i'm superrr good with that sort of stuff (it's neccarsary when you're a pelliroja :P) I'm thinking of like doing my signature braid twists, or maybe something cool like my twisted bun. IDK, but if you're interesting liekee CONTTACCT ME, kzzz??? I think that would b pretty sick and I could put like a bunch of hairstlyess, so yup. :)

As for the operations, well I don't have one as of the moment. Which is kinda good if u think about it. But when I get a real one i'm actually get it by the deadline *PINKY PROMISE <3*

Wooooo, that was a pretty loooooong post. Hope I didn't boreee y'all. :PPP Anyways, i got homework to do, ppl to skype, and boys to text (max/skipper....oh god awkwarddd)

LOVE FROM THE RED RUBY QUEEN//YO FAVORITE REDHEAD IN THIS WHOLE WIDE WORLD//SPARKLY.BUBBLY.GORGEOUS GIRLLL.....

~~Ruby Camson <3~~

No comments:

Post a Comment