Friday, November 25, 2011

THHNNXXXGIVVINNGG BITCHEZZZ ;)

Heyyyy, world!! Right now I'm JC with the music uppp :) LOL! familygettogether was amaazzzinggg :). Peepz coming from all over the world...I mean literally!! Some of my cuzes are from Australia and I have this random uncle from, Ireland (DOY! Redheadd....)  Then I get a bunch of other relatively realz relatives (alleteriation, succkckckck it English teacha) from like all over the U. S. of A. Cali(<3), Rhode Island, Virginia, Montana, and even Alaska!! We are one spread-out clan! LOLOLOLOL I guess we dont really like each other. Thnxgivin was amaazzizngggg, except for the fact I gained about a gazillioonn pounds. :P Time to hit the gym peliroja!
Anyyywaayyy: BOY PROBZ! :(
1.Skip--Yup he's cute and all but booorrringgg, and not the best kisser LOLOLOL.
2. Will--This is messed up SHITTT!! K, so Will came over just to do hw u know and chill...he comes over all the time cuz we're like pretty much bro&sis. :) But were it starts getting fucked is when, the nxt day at skool, Will goes up to Skip and goes "Hey guess who I had over yesterday? UR girlfriend." And they got in a huge fighhhhtt. Now everyone a)Hates Will b)Bullies Will c) Constantly tells Will he's a fucking playa cuz WILL HIMSELF AS A FUCCKIINGGG GIRLFRIENDDD!
Thats when things get even worse, cuzzers Skip texted Adiline(Will's GF) and of course just had to say will was hitting on me. So now they might break up, all cuz of me. :/ FML
3. As for Max, things are more complicated then ever. I know he's totally in love with me. Like 20 people have told me, and I can just tell cuz he's all clingy on me and stuff. But he's weeirirdd! He texted me and said "Hey Brittany (his GF) is at my house and we're about to make out." Then Brit texted me and said like the same thing. i was like WTFF K IDC! Well i didn't say that, but u no. I mean, I still sorta like Max, but...
COMPLICATTIONNSS WITHH MAXX:
1. I have a boyfriend
2. He has a girlfriend.
3. ^^^ Forbidden Love.
4. We both like our umm pardnars I guess LOL. I mean far as I can tell.
5. Were both in love with each other.
6. Once again ^ Forbidden Love.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yups wanna write more but tired and besides Kat's coming over in a couple minutes
*One actuall good thing happened: Black Friday shopping with the girliez at one, and we made a killlinnggggg. Spent 200, calcualted it out and figured normally I would have spent 500, so yea, #balling. :)
**Loving my girlz, but skool (as in the actual academic stuff) SUXX!! My grades are sagging like a gangsta's jeans (ONCE AGAIN, SUCCKKK IT ENGGLISHH TEAACCHHAA. THINKIN BOUT BECOMING A PROFESSORR NOW, SAYYY...WHATTT?!?!?!)
***And then the Red Ruby Queen apologizes for her utterr randomness and exits, wishing everyone a very merry christmas in exactly 30 days. <3

Love,
~~Ruby C. <3~~
~~Ruby C.~~

No comments:

Post a Comment