Saturday, December 10, 2011

Some Updatin Yo LOL

ughhh, just woke up and feel like shittt . :/ also feel like makingg a realllyyyyy long blog post!! OMG, im gonna color code it as a sign of my newfound maturity!! (more bout that later) YAYYY! Alright, here goess nuttinggg. :)
Boys come first, of course. In pink, also of course. Im so sillyyyy :P. Anyway, my 3 romeos are driving me insane. :(
1. Skip--He's adorable, u know, just the perfect bf. Well...not rlly. i read his txt messages and apparrently he finds my friends "sooo annyoing" and "aggravating" not that its a big deal or anything, but u know... yippiee he got his braces off so no more annoying metal during, um u know. :)
2. Max--ECHHHH! things have gotten soooo awkwwarrdd ever since Mrs. Tomas caught us playing footsiess. Grrrrr. :( Well not only that but Nina is constantly flirting with him GRRR! She has a BOYFRIEND she cant just throw herself at every guy. k maybe that hypocrtiical but at least i restrain myself and dont flirt with him that much. nina is not suited for a bf she cant help but b all over every guy. trying not to say anything cuz i dont wanna start some huge drama, but i mean ssserrrioussslyyy. well max rlly likes me i think hoping he makes the travel group for gov so i can c him more. but at the same time i just wanna forget about him....FML!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Will-he broke it 2 me that he secretly likes me. eh god. im avoiding him but unfortunately already schduled a double date today...not lokiing forward to thatttt....
School- my grades succkkK!
Honors Choir-- A+
Honors Algebra 2--B+
Honors Biology--B+
P.E.--A+
Home Ec--A
French--A
American History--B+
Honors English--A

soooo, ya. it sux. Grrrrr! watt am i going to do? &&&& for math my grades prob gonna drop even more since i just bombed a test...FML. im gonna do whatever it takes to get all As I swear !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment