Sunday, September 11, 2011

i got a comment!

OMG! I got a COMMENT! from a real person! for realzzz.
Ok. in a parthetic mood right now. mainly cuz im obsessing over getting only 1 comment & also cuz i've posted on the blog twice in two days. which can only mean one thing. i'm a loser.
woooowww. sometimes i disgust even myself.
2 tell ya the truth, the weekend was actually packed. besides the friday nite sleepover with the girlies, we (meaning, yes, the girlies. but it was technically after our sleepova cuz it was 3 o'clock the next day. cuz we went home for a little bit. (hence the blog post at 11:00-ish.) then got back together again.) anywayy! we all biked down to the park near my house for red bull and flirting with Skip & his buds. :)
Theeeennn, had a v-ball game. i didn't actually play (stewpid frickin finger!) but i watched. and guess what we won! even tho it was close. cuz i wasnt playing. (hahaahhaha jk) [no really]
And then at around 10 Skipper and I went to the baseball game. Which was awesome cuz a) we won, b) skipper bought me a soda, c) he kissed me again, and i mean frenchie oooolalala. <3. And then....
***Drum Roll Please!****
Skipper Lenningdofic gave me a necklace! a real necklace! silver with a heart locket! & inside the locket was a pic of me&him! together! and he even put it on my neck for me! & it was so romantic & omgomgomgomgomgmogm!
I STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT!!!!
sorry. as i said, i'm a loser.
then...next day (2day) not much. watched a movie with some of my friends, not the girlies, other friends. then went to subway for lunch yum! and then we went to robeks! mmmm. then shopping with some other friends, got a couple cute stufff, u know. then another vball game still cant play (grrrrr) & then just took a shower, painted nails, did hair, u know Weekend Rehab type stuff :D
So  that's my weekend summed up in like 4 paragraphs. not looking forward to school tomorrow :(
Luv,

Ruby C! ♥♥♥

P.S. dear melissa ur totally awesomee1 thanx 4 the first comment! dudeee i read ur blog & its ahmazzingg. write more posts and make ur comment contests. any1 who's reading this (still not many ppl hehehee) check out whatmelissathinks.wordpress.com it rox! PLZ FOLLOW ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment