Saturday, June 16, 2012

Heeeyy, world. So guess what!!!! Its been a really really really RELLY long time since i lost posted shiittt, &&&&& TONS has happened since then. I MEAN EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT, BETTCHEEZZZ.
FIRST OF ALL.....
i finished the 9 grade. yes, i did pass, fyi. :P. I even made the honor roll!!!!!!!!!!! :)
also, i am a TON leess boy crazzaayy than my last post. first of all..
SKIPPER
AND
I
BROKE
UP.
</3.
mmhhhmmmm, Im pretty </3. i feel awful. its been almost 3 months, and i still miss him. he txted me yesterday saying he missed me....i didnt respond yet.
will likes me.
as for max, i dont give a f about him. i lost interest.
but who cares!!!!!!!!!!!
i might delete this blog.
i m a lot less busy now. i got rid of most of my ridiculous crap. right now i just hang out with the girls a ton and go to summa softball training & dance lessons. sometimes i go to the y, but not as often.
i a m J CHILLEN yo.
so caan u believe im going to be a 10 th GRADER!!!!!!!11 A SOPHOMORE!!!!! HOLY SWEEETTNEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEEEELLLL YEEEAAAAHHH..
i am reading a ton of shit. im writing a couple stories. nerd central, but idgaf.
IDGAF!! YOLO!!!!
hhahahahahahahahahahahaha.
my parents are being so effffing annoying right now, whatevs.
gtg byeeee~!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 i promissseee to post more later. not that anyonreee reads this shiitt lol <3

soorrryy for the unconnected rambling,,, LOL.
I LOVE YOU ALL MY LITTLE QUEENSS!!!!!
PEACE OUT, ROCK OUT, YOUR THE BESTTT, YO MY ADDITINO LLOOOL

love from the red ruby queenn,

~~~~Ruby Camson♥

p.s. for the love of peeet, please someone comment, i am begging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment